Richard Medical Academy encourages all qualified students to apply for admission. The qualified staff and faculty of RMA will do our best to ensure that all students are successful.
Step 1. Fill out an Application
Complete the application form and return it to the Admission Office. Applying early is to the student’s advantage in setting up interest free payment plans for those who cannot pay in full before the beginning of every quarter.
Alternatively, apply online by filling out the registration form here. Please e-mail (Liaison@richardhealthsystems.com) the completed forms to Admission office and call (419) 534-2371 to apply for entrance exam.
Step 2. Application Review
Your application will be reviewed promptly and a determination will be made as soon as possible. Please, contact RMA at (419) 534-2371 if you have not received a response from Admission Office within three (3) business days.
RMA admits students of any race, color, sex, and national or ethnic origin.
Admission Requirements for PN Program
- G.E.D Transcript or High School Transcript or Diploma
- STNA Training
- Pass Background check (BCI & FBI)
- Current Immunization Record and Titers: TB Mantoux 2x; MMR 2x; Tetanus; Hep BV 3x; Rubella and Varicella Titers.
- Current Physical Examination
- Active CPR and First Aid (must include: adult, child, and infant AED)
- Successful completion of the HESI Entrance Exam